Dec 26, 2015

Station Trends Based on the RRWT Average Correlation Wavelength

I added a new test specimen. I want to compare the group velocity wavelength method versus the average wavelength method. In order to do so I needed data and decided to implement the average wavelength method into a Station Trend output like I currently have for the group velocity method. The forecast data for the average wavelength method can be found here. I will be conducting verification on both methods. On a side note, the average wavelength method acts as a numerical genesis for the Lezak Recurring Cycle and the Doug Heady Pattern cycle length. This means anyone can forecast like Gary or Doug as the LRC/HP cycle length is automatically generated on a daily basis, all year round. If there are any questions, comments, or suggestions on the material presented please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment